the pipes are calling | a mostly instrumental mix for lands of mist and glen and sea spray
o1. Highlands Atli Örvarsson
o2. Dunmore Lassies (Instrumental) The Chieftans
o3. Kecharitomene Loreena McKennitt
o4. The Games Patrick Doyle
o5. Jig Set Neal Pointon and Ciarn Algar
o6. Blood of Cu Chulainn Mychael Danna and Jeff Danna
o7. Star of Munster Robin Kearton, ToM Faux, and Michael Shapiro
08. Suo Gân Chanticleer
o9. Outlander Main Theme (The Skye Boat Song) Bear McCreary (feat. Raya Yarbrough)
10. Rock Island, 1931 Thomas Newman
11. The Roan Inish Theme Mason Daring
12. Dúlamán Celtic Woman
13. Rocky Road To Dublin (Instrumental) The Dubliners
14. What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor Rhod McDonagh
15. The Return Of The Eagle Atli Örvarsson
Tonight we found a little cafe and had the best and most food of the whole trip it was great
Tomorrow we go back to Tokyo for a night and then eternal planes back to oz
Also we won more claw game toys whoops
STORMS A BREWIN’
Genevieve Valentine (x)
I am flat serious about this, though:
2014 Emmys - Cocktail hour at the punk enclave, drinking blood-of-my-enemies-tinis and showing off jewelry made from the teeth of all those who partied too hard.
2012 Emmys - peignoir’ed for a quiet evening at home with the punk enclave, sipping moonshine and declaring anarchy.
2011 Emmys - Formalwear for an ambassadorial outing to represent the interests of Punk Enclave on the diplomatic scene. [Her clutch purse carries nothing but four pairs of bras knuckles - one set for her, and one set in case she a) wears out the first set or b) runs across someone cool who could use brass knuckles.]
2013 Emmys - It’s Garden Picnic Day at the punk enclave! (You can tell from the shoes; turns out even a punk enclave wouldn’t wear white after Labor Day.)
300: Rise of an Empire premiere - Casual Friday at the punk enclave.
And the 2014 SAG Awards - The specific but sublime “Oh, we’re posing for more pictures? Well, I hope you look at this dress until you puke, how’s that sound?” Day at the punk enclave.
Lay back, lay back, go to sleep, my man
Wipe the blood from your face and your hands
Forgive yourself if you think you can
Go to sleep, go to sleep, my man.
The local forest flooded again. It takes at least 12 hours of continuous rain to get enough for this effect. It is fun to walk around in it. The flood waters rush over your feet as you navigate it. About 5 layers were used to render this image.
I’m not the first to make this joke and by god I won’t be the last
OH MY GOD
001. me and the devil (robert johnson)– soap&skin 002. sound of silence (simon & garfunkel)– emiliana torrini 003. what you waiting for? (gwen stefani)– marina and the diamonds 004. stand by me (ben e. king)– mona 005. ain’t no sunshine (bill withers)– cœur de pirate 006. in the air tonight (phil collins)– kelly sweet 007. i put a spell on you (screamin’ jay hawkins)– nina simone 008. running up that hill [a deal with god] (kate bush)– placebo 009. dreams (fleetwood mac)– the kills 010. don’t fear the reaper (blue öyster cult)– gus 011. the beautiful people (marilyn manson)– scala + the kolacny brothers
Street harassment w Xena
Iceland, just the hint of the aurora looking out to the mountains beyond Thingvellir. A perfect night.